Dear members and friends
I pray that this message finds you well in these difficult times. Please be assured of my daily prayers for the members of UVS, especially when we are enduring this great trial of being unable to hear Mass, or even pray in our churches.
Please join me in imploring the mercy of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus in prayers and acts of reparation during the month of June so that, by suffering well and bearing our cross in these days, we might merit the grace of conversion for ourselves, for members of the Mystical Body at all levels and for the whole world.
Prayer intentions for June:
- The swift and safe re-opening of Churches and return to public Masses
- The growth of the Traditional Latin Mass in Edinburgh
- A young FSSP seminarian who we are supporting
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our offences, Have mercy on us
Heart of Jesus, abode of justice and love, Have mercy on us
Heart of Jesus, patient and most merciful, Have mercy on us
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for us
Our Lady of Fatima, Pray for us
Our Lady of Akita, Pray for us
Dear members and friends,
Thank you for your ongoing support, both material and spiritual. In April we prayed for the end of the current pandemic through reparation for the sins of the world, and the growth of the TLM community in Dundee. Although community life in general has been impacted by the stay at home measures to combat the pandemic, we are pleased to share that Fr Ninian (of Dundee) has been posting links to his Traditional Latin Masses (which are streamed live on YouTube) on his Facebook page. Also, reaching a wider audience are the FSSP via their LiveMass apostolate, which we know has served many of our members as well. We thank God for these consolations in the midst of trials, and continue to offer prayer and reparation.
In the month of Mary we pray for:
- the growth of the Traditional Latin Mass in Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, Glasgow
- the reopening of Churches in the first wave of lockdown relaxation
- a favourable response to the questionnaire on the Traditional Latin Mass issued to bishops by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith at the Vatican.
Thank you again for supporting us in our work for Jesus, for the Church and for the Traditional Mass.
Read the December 2019 Newsletter here.